Learn more about Train for Thought and its vision below.
A unique event that has been created to raise awareness about the support available to young Australians experiencing Mental Health problems or illness. Train for Thought are also fundraisers for headspace, Australia’s National Youth Mental Health foundation. The event was founded with the following objectives;
- To raise awareness within the community about headspace and the support they provide through their drop in centres and online at e-headspace.
- Raise awareness about the link between exercise and good mental health.
- Fundraise $50,000 to enable delivery of multiple 4-week healthy living and exercise programs for young people in a number of headspace centres.
- To have funds raised go directly to headspace.
- To be the largest Group Outdoor Personal Training Session ever held in Australia.